Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fun with your drinking buddies


A friendly warning to my readers: Never tell me you can drink anything I put in front of you, even at the bar, because I will call your bluff. One of my frequent companions made that very mistake recently. Here's how it went: HE: "Jen, you know I can drink anything you put in front of me, right?" ME: Is that right?". HE:"You know it". ME: "Wait here, I'll be right back". I proceed back to our table with a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the kitchen and set it down in front of him, his expression was priceless. HE: "I ain't drinking that!" ME: "Hey buddy, you said you could drink anything I put in front of you". HE: "I meant alcohol!" ME: "You owe me dinner". Lesson learned.

1 comment:

Kurios1978 said...

Ha ha. Now THAT was a good one! Hope the dinner is even better